Because you have already done so much preparatory work, you don't have to do much on the day of your move. These are the last things to do:
- Remove the beds and curtains and pack them in clearly marked bags
- Check if there are any toiletries left in the bathroom
- Write down the meter readings for water, electricity and gas and take a picture of the meters
- Tell your movers what's coming and what's not
- Do a final check and see if the whole house is empty
Do you need storage during your move or other help? Then contact us. We are happy to help you in every phase of your move.