Packing Supplies Guide
In store you'll find everything you need to make sure your goods are well packed and protected while they’re in storage.
MySafestore storage boxes are double skinned to make sure they don't fall apart while moving your goods. This also means you can stack our boxes, and minimise the amount of storage space you need.
- Standard boxes – for everyday small items
- Book box – for bigger items
- Moving packs – a multi-pack, the cheapest and easiest way to buy your boxes
- Wardrobe Box - to hang your clothes to prevent creasing and damage whilst moving or storing
Protect your belongings by wrapping them in purpose-made protective packaging.
- Bubble wrap – perfect for larger delicates such as electrical appliances
- Polystyrene chips – minimise damage by filling gaps to keep your goods in place
- Chair, Sofa & Mattress protectors – help keep furniture clean & protected
- Shrink wrap – ideal for securing loose items together and minimising space
- Moving blanket –Protect your furniture from humidity, dust and scratches.
Some things aren’t essential, but they do make your job easier!
- Marker pen – remind yourself what’s in those boxes!
- Fragile tape – remind your helpers that a box needs moving with care
- Non-slip gloves – to protect your hands and give extra grip when you need it
- Miscellaneous supplies – it’s always useful to have these at hand: a disposable knife, scissors, tape measure, collapsible crates, black sack, plastic storage boxes, rubble sacks, sticky labels, parcel tape, extension lead, string, tape gun, step ladders, elastic bungees, rope, moving blanket, vacuum storage bags, foam wrap and more...
- Not forgetting a Heavy Duty Padlock & Combination padlock
Some of the above may not be available in every store.