Self Storage Prices
How much does self storage cost in Belgium?
According to the Self Storage industry regulator (the Federation of European Self Storage Associations), the average cost of renting self storage space in Europe is €259 per year per square metre: that's around €5 per week per square metre. That figure would equate to a 10 metre-square unit (about the size of a single garage) costing an average of around €49 per week.
Our costs can be lower than this, though, and at MySafestore the cost of putting your belongings or business stock and equipment into self storage depends on these three factors:
1. How much space you need
We have a handy storage size calculator that you can use to work out how much self storage space you’ll need for whatever you plan to store. Alternatively, we have a helpful, experienced team who can offer advice by phone, in store or online during opening hours. They’ll give no-obligation, no-pressure advice based on how much you plan to store with us. We have units in a wide range of sizes, so you need never pay for more space than you need.
2. The location of your preferred store
We are located on the former sites of Lokabox, in six locations across Belgium (Brussels, Charleroi, Liège and Nivelles). The price can vary depending on things like the proximity to city centres. The best way to find a self storage unit within your budget is to phone or chat with us online and we can find the nearest store with units for the right price.
3. How long you will need your self storage unit
You can rent a self storage unit with us for a minimum of one month, or for however long after that, and you can extend your contract with us at any time with no admin fees to pay. There is a 50% discount for the first two months’ stay for new customers, and it's worth checking for other special offers.
What does the price of self storage include?
At MySafestore, the monthly cost of renting a self storage unit includes:
- A clean, dry, indoor unit that only you can enter;
- Unlimited access to your unit during opening hours;
- Security in the form of video surveillance and sophisticated alarm systems;
- Onsite parking;
- Experienced, friendly staff to help in store, online or over the phone.
We are pleased to offer new customers 50% off the price of your first two months' stay with us. When booking online, please check for other special offers which we may run from time to time, or speak with one of our advisors by phone or online who will tell you of any offers available at that time.
Additional costs for self storage
There are no admin fees to pay with MySafestore, though there are a few additional costs involved in renting a self storage unit.
- You will also need insurance that is of an adequate level to cover the value of whatever you intend to store with us. This is available at a very low price and is necessary in case of the very unlikely event that your belongings should be lost or damaged. The cost of the insurance cannot be included in your overall price because it depends on the value of the goods you plan to store with us. Alternatively, you may arrange your own cover and provide us with details when you move in.
- You may choose to buy our packaging materials for your belongings, or you can use your own.
How to get a quote
To get a no-obligation quote, call us, get a quick quote online or use our online contact form and we can help. We’ll need to know how much you plan to store (or how large you’d like your unit to be, if you’re satisfied that you know how much space you’ll need), and when you’d like to move in. We can help you to find the most conveniently-located store and the lowest price for self storage units that meet your needs.